ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 – ICICI Bank Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Probationary Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021. Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualification as mentioned in the official ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 | Fresher | Any Graduate | All India Apply
- The below will be considered as The thereshold Criteria for shortlisting the participants in ICICI bank PO recruitment
- Candidate those who have completed graduation with 50% marks in any discipline
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1 December 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
Totally there are five rounds to select the aspirants in ICICI bank probationary officer program. And, the rounds GD and the PI is only four applicants who successfully cleared the GD will be concluded on the same day
- Round one – online aptitude test
- Round two – online psychometric questionnaire
- Round three – Case-based group discussion
- Around four – personal interview
- Around five – merit list
- The interested candidates will have to invest the amount total amount of 388500/- And this can be divided into two options. Student have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI bank or of self funding the course fee
- One option is for a loan amount of Rs.3,15,000+ applicable goods and services tax, which is presently at 18% i.e Rs.3,71,700
- Another option is for cost of tablet plus cover plus SD card plus GST ie Rs.16,800
- Note after completion of the training programme, the probationary officers will be observed as deputy manager band one in the bank
Post graduate diploma in banking program for sales and relationship management is an initiative of ICICI Bank partnership with Manipal global education services. The training program Aims to attract young talent who wish to propose a career in banking. It is a vocational training program designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the program will involve servicing, cross selling and acquiring new customers through filled visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship/on-the-job training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of their learning process.
- 1 year full time residential program conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI bank
- The training imparts knowledge and scales in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance framework involved in day to day operations.
- A monthly stipend is paid to student both during campus terms and internship
- With more than 1000 real life case studies in service, sales, and compliance themes interviwen in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill building of the probationary officers to enable them to deliver productivity from day one.
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as co teaching attempts to attempt to enrich the end to end learning experience of the trainees.
- The faculties regularly trained not only b by expert from ICICI bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities
- State of the art infrastructure by the computer lab facility and are Simulator branch and processing Centre for experimental learning
- The students have to opportunity to specialise in different areas of sales and relationship banking
- The program focus on a balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge developing deep sales and relationship skills, and shaping required behaviours
- More Than 20,000 students have been associated with the program and more than 18,000 students have since graduated from the program
- On successful completion of the training programme students are observed in ICICI bank as frontline sales and relationship managers in deputy managers band grade, in additional to being awarded the post graduation diploma in banking from Manipal University
Document To Be Carried
- You should carry a copy of latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential education certificate along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply
- First Read Official Notification Carefully (Link Given Below)
- Fill Form If Vacancy is Offline or Apply Online.
- Pay Fee and check total Form Again.
- Now Submit Your Form. Its Done.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply For ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 From Here. Click To Below Given Direct Link and Apply. Don’t Forget To Read Job Responsibilities and Job Discription Before Apply.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.