Red Hat Recruitment 2021 – Red Hat Software Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Technical Training Content Developer Intern Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For Red Hat Recruitment 2021. While applying for this recruitment, candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Red Hat Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Red Hat Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Red Hat Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Red Hat Recruitment 2021
(Red Hat Software)
|Job Role (Post Name)
||Technical Training Content Developer Intern
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Telegram Group
Red Hat Recruitment 2021 – Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Red Hat Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Red Hat Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Red Hat Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Education: – BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT
The redhead products and technologies customer experience and operations team is looking for technical training content developer interns to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will design and develop training courses on how to use and support red heart enterprise offerings and solutions. Your primary target audience will be red Hat associates and support partners. As a technical training content developer intern, you will collaborate with subject matter experts and technical support associates, learn to plan and organize a course, and ensure that materials align with the current features of our offering. You will work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and time management skills will be key to your success.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop training materials for technical audiences that focus on using and supporting red hats offering, support workflow, and tools
- Create lab-based training using our virtual lab environment
- Design training materials and assessments that are there to brand standards
- Consult with various teams within the customer experience and engagement team training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling, and quality testing as needed
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation, eagerness, and flexibility to learn new technologies
- Create video-based training content for courses and help other team members with video creation
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Basic experience with or training in how to write instructional materials for a technical audience
- Basic provisional working skills like technical writing skills are a plus
- Enterprise working with content Authoring tools and version control systems
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly with little guidance or documentation
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional relationship building skills
- Enterprise creating training materials for classrooms or online training is a plus
- Not Disclosed by Organisation.
Who Can Apply
- All India State Candidates Can Apply
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply as mentioned below:-
- Candidate Should Read All The Details Carefully.
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in the portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Red Hat Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For Red Hat Recruitment 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be BE/B.Tech Pass From any recognized University or Institute.